Total WickViews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pursuit

I once thought that love was a feeling
That consumes us, as fresh morning dew.
A mere glance, would send my heart reeling
My thoughts danced, shiny and new.

Yet as time passed, love transformed into action
Our gifts soon displayed, what was trapped inside us.

A smile from my love was my lone satisfaction.
My prayer soon became, that no one would divide us.

I wished not for great wealth,
Nor for earthly possessions

But that I might, for her, stay in good health
To protect and provide, is my ordained profession.

Outer beauty fades; it is but a fallen petal,
It does not represent the root.

The foundation of love can never settle
Unless it is grounded in pursuit.

Dr.W.D.
Copyright 2013
The Dr. Wick Daddy Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment