Total WickViews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily Nugget #12 - Crystal Clear.

Wick Daddy here........with a small reminder.


I just wanna pass on a quick nugget to you.
I lightly touched on it in 2011. However, I would like
to take a moment to expound on this same nugget in
2012. By the way, don't you like the way "expound"
sounds? I do.....that's why I used it. Anyway if you
don't like the way it sounds, throw it away, but the next
paragraph is where I will need your undivided attention.

Our minds are designed to materialize the most clear picture
that exists. My point, you ask? Well, what, most often, is
the most clear picture that we have? Correct!!!!!!!! The most clear pic-
ture is of what we do not want. Consequently, due to our 'wiring', the
most clear picture is what manifests in our lives! The wrong boyfriend,
job, girlfriend, words, perfume, shoes.........the "what" doesn't matter;
but the most clear picture does matter.

This year let us flip the script and use our 'wiring' to our favor. There is
this stupid little thing we've heard of, for most of our lives. It's called,
'writing down what you want. (goals)' This is the key to eliminating the
drama in life. The picture will always appear. Our current circumstance
is a result of our previous choices, thoughts, and relationships. We have
to start today. Otherwise, 2012 may wind up looking a lot like 2011.....
except we are now a year older.

Get off the wall and get on the dance floor. Our lives are happening now.
Now for those of you who already have everything you desire, please
comment below. We'd love to hear your recipe for perfection.

In closing, just to prove that I am a man of my word, here is a photo of
me on the dance floor. And yes.......I am one of the best.

Good night party people.



No comments:

Post a Comment